Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Smart Playlist: Daily News Podcasts

My drive to work every day is only about 10 minutes and one of the things I like to do to start my day is to get the update on what's happening in the world. This playlist pulls a couple of daily news podcasts in every day so that all I need to do is be sure my iphone gets updated before I leave the house in order to get my news for the day.

There is a little more setup than just creating the playlist. In order to only show podcasts that haven't been played yet and to only have the most recent ones I change the settings for my news podcasts to be as follows:



With my podcasts settings set correctly I now just need to create the smart playlist to include the names of the podcasts and be sure that the "Match ANY of the following rules" is chosen not "Match ALL". 


Here is what the finished playlist looks like with my three podcasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment